As we acknowledge the generosity and support of individuals like you to carry out our conservation work, we want to be completely transparent about why we need to collect personal details when you engage with us and how we will use them. We take protecting your privacy very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
So, whenever you browse through our website and communicate with us, we collect information to make us understand more about our clients and the people we engage with, and this, in turn, helps us to be more efficient in doing our work.Please read this policy carefully and any other documents referred to in this policy to understand how we collect, use and store your personal information. Updating this policy may occur without any notification, so please check the document regularly. However, you will be notified of any significant changes that may occur.
If you have any questions, please contact our Data Privacy Officer through the email address: Crifdemail@example.com
What Personal Information is Collected:
The nature of the personal data we collect and where it comes from may include, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, and email address, along with your preferences as to how we should contact you in the future
- Year of birth or date of birth for verification
- Financial and credit card information that you give to us when you avail of online services
- Data or information concerning your business that can help us process your pre-qualification and assess your company holistically and objectively
- Information you enter onto our websites and our official social media pages, including information to take part in events, avail of treatment or services, apply for a job, access online resources, or to subscribe to e-newsletters or email feeds
- Images, photographs, or video if you take part in an event with us
- Details of your visit to our websites, including technical information such as the IP address you use to access the website, your device, browser type, and version
- Any other details which you give us, including your reasons for supporting
How We Keep Your Data Safe:
Why Personal Information is Collected:
- to establish a relationship between the company and you and/or our third-party service providers
- to keep you up to date with the work you are supporting and the latest news and updates
- for internal record-keeping
- for data processing and analyzing purposes
- for direct marketing and telemarketing purposes
- to send you tailored communications and display relevant adverts which we think will be of interest to you
- In limited circumstances, to analyze the personal information we collect about you and use publicly available information to better understand your interests, preferences, and level of potential donations so that we can contact you more effectively
- to provide an adequate investigative or due diligence report, or credit checks
- to assess a business entity's suitability for credit terms, services, or other purposes in accordance with the Client's legal obligations and internal risk management policy.
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
SERVICE PROVIDERS / SUPPLIERSAs with other organizations, we do not undertake all of our processing activities ourselves, and we appoint service providers/suppliers to help us out. We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers as we provide services through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional mail, emails, or text messages. We may share your Personal Information with such Service Providers to process donations, fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal or email materials, perform direct marketing activities or calls, administer contests and campaigns, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies (“Affiliates”) with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks. For example, when you donate, we release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for the service and, if applicable, release your address. In such cases, we ensure that we have a contract with the supplier, and as part of that agreement, the supplier agrees to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit suppliers to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is also governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control. In general, your personal information may be provided to such service providers/suppliers who carry out functions on the company’s behalf for the purposes set out below:
- to process merchandise orders
- providing data to Customer Service providers
- providing data to Telemarketing agencies
- data used for the purposes of bulk mailing / electronic mail services
- providing data to Database system providers
- providing data to e-commerce providers
- providing data to Online payment gateway partners
- data processed for Crowd-funding platforms
- providing data to SMS service providers
- data provided to Direct marketing and retail partners
- data used to process contributions through monthly payroll to any of our affiliates in and outside the Philippines who is/are connected to the company
- to any agent, contractor, service provider, communications, clearing or payment system or
- intermediary bank we or our affiliates may use in connection with our or our affiliates’ business; to our affiliates and selected parties for the purpose of informing you of products or services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- to such parties as we or our affiliates may be required by law, court, regulator, or legal process to disclose;
- to such parties as may be permitted under Philippine law
- request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date;
- and request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated above.
Withdraw consent - Where we have asked you for consent to process your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
Complaints and Disputes
- A cookie is a text string sent by a web server (for example, the website) to the user’s Internet browser, which automatically saves it on the user’s computer and automatically sends it back to the server each time the website is accessed. Each cookie contains different data, such as, for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numeric identifier, etc. Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of the session (i.e. until the browser used for web navigation is closed) or for longer periods and may contain a unique identifier code. By default, almost all web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. However, each web browser allows cookies to be restricted and deleted (for more information, refer to the section in this information notice on “How to enable, disable, or delete cookies”). However, disabling or deleting cookies may impede the optimum use of some areas of the website or compromise the use of services requiring authentication.
Types of cookies used by us
- This website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Necessary cookies, including Technical Cookies and Functional Cookies:
- Technical Cookies are cookies needed for the proper performance of your websites, such as language preference, to be able to log in or to detect fraud with your account.
- Functional Cookies remember your preferences. This includes making it possible to retrieve submitted personal data for some event registrations out of the database, or to remain logged in during a browsing session.
- Third-party cookies: These are set by a website other than the one the user is actually visiting. While navigating the website, the user may also receive cookies sent from other websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), which may contain certain elements (including, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages from other domains) present on the website the user is visiting. There are two types of Third-party cookies used by us:
- Advertising and Marketing/Re-Marketing refers to the use of Your Pixel, Insight Tags, Google Display, Floodlight, etc.
- Social Media refers to YouTube, Share buttons, embedded content, etc.
How to enable, disable, or delete cookies
- By default, almost all web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. These can be restricted or blocked through the browser settings. If you prefer websites not to save certain cookies on your computer, you can set up the browser so that you receive a notification prior to saving each cookie. Alternatively, you can set up your browser to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete all cookies already on the system. It is important to underline that the settings must be changed separately for each browser and each computer. Blocking cookies does not block advertising. These will simply no longer be customized on the basis of your interests and will be sent more frequently. Settings are changed differently for each browser. If necessary, use the browser Help function to define the correct settings.
Write to us and have the letter sent to: Manila Office, 7th Floor, Grepalife Building, 221 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, 1200 Metro Manila